Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nutrisystem-Week 2

Week two of my Nutrisystem diet, nothing much is different from the first week. I'm still going strong. I haven't binged, broken down (okay I did break down and have half a cupcake for dessert last night), or cried, which is all I could ever ask for lol. I'm still working on putting the water to me, but I can't seem to drink more then 32oz, even though I should be drinking 64oz.

The food still fills me up and makes me not feel hungry which is awesome. I did cheat a little last night, like I said, and ate half a cupcake, I really couldn't help it, I ran out of the yummy nutrisystem desserts (I have frozen desserts left, but those don't really do it for me) and that part of the diet is what really helps me not stray off my path, I can get through the entire day without being bad just by telling myself that I get a yummy treat at the end of the day.

I just placed my second order of food and now that I know what I like and what I don't, I won't be replacing as many meals with my own food. My replacement meals usually consist of slices of chicken breast, a tuna fish sandwich or peanut butter toast.

As you may have read in my week one post I lost a whopping 6.2lbs my first week. This week I didn't do that well, or really even close to that number, but I did lose 2.6lbs, which is about the average normal weight loss (between 1 and 2 lbs is normal) and right now any loss is a good loss when it comes to weight.




A major factor to me not losing as much weight is not exercising, I have been doing crunches every night though, which is a start. My husband will be setting up the Wii Fit soon for me to work with and I'll start doing some Yoga too, hopefully the exercise and Nutrisystem will keep me on a steady weight loss pattern. 

While I don't really see a visual difference in my body after losing almost 9lbs, other people notice it and I can feel it. I have more energy and my pants are a little loose on me, when they used to be almost too tight; even my jacket feels loose!

I'm still totally motivated by this weight loss system and trying to keep on track. I can't wait to see how I do next week. I'm really hoping to dip below 200!

O, another thing...Do you know how hard it is to do crunches when someone sits on your stomach and is eating a cupcake? I do...






Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on FaceBook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!


Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2


You can follow Nutrisystem on:
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nutrisystem

· Twitter @Nutrisystem : http://twitter.com/Nutrisystem







Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689


Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment