Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things you can sign up for

  • Amazon Mom-Have you signed up for Amazon mom yet, why not it's free! when you do you get Free Amazon Prime 2 day shipping on everything not just baby items for 3 months, then for every $25 you spend on specialty baby items (like wipes and diapers) you get another month free! Plus you get 30% off and if you get automatic shipping (subscribe&save) on diapers it ends up being like $30 a box
  • BzzAgent- Take surveys and receive full sized products to try and spread the word about. I've received:
    • Dr Scholls inserts for women
    • Kcups
    • Razors
    • Clariton 
    • Makeup
  • Crowdtap- Crowdtap is like Smiley360, houseparty and buzz agent. Get free products to test and get entered into monthly drawings.
  • Disney Movie Rewards-Enter specially marked codes from Disney movies, earn points, and redeem them for great gifts.
  • Ebates: this a really cool site, where you earn money back on your purchases for example if you use snapfish and go through ebates first which then links you to snapfish you can earn up to 12.5% of what you spent back, this works for ebay and 1200 other stores also, the percentages you get back range from 1%-25%, you're shopping their anyway so you might as well get some of your money back. Ebates sends checks out every quarter I believe; 2 weeks after I started I got a check in the mail for$7.28 from all of my Ebay purchases, so it does work.

  • House Party:Enter here to win party packs, random parties throughout the month that you can apply to host
I was chosen to host a Gerber House Party

  • Kellogg's Rewards-Earn points towards great rewards and get special offers via email

  • Mom Ambassador- Become a mom ambassador receive free products to share with other moms
  • ThredUP- Get a $10 credit for signing up, they sell new and used kids clothes
  • Pampers -Even if you aren't a parent or have a child in diapers, this is a great rewards program, new members get 100 bonus points
  • RecycleBank- Earn points by being earth friendly and taking mini surveys, redeem those points for coupons or GC's
  • Smile.ly- Take surveys "missions" and qualify to test products and then review them. I've reviewed:
    • Razors
    • Condoms
    • Knorr Cooking stock
    • Pam
    • Arm & Hammer detergent tablets

  • Swagbucks: Ever heard of swagbucks? No, let me explain. Swagbucks is a search engine where you earn points as you search, you can use those points to get prizes. For example for 450 swagbucks you can get a $5 amazon gift card, for 52,999 swagbucks you can get a 32" 720 LCD HDTV, and there are sooo many more prizes in between.
My trick to it is I use the search engine in the morning when I wake up and search until I get my points, which is usually within 5 searches and the then I use it at night before I go to bed and do the same thing and get my points within 10 searches. Points can add up quick when you do it regulary (I get an average of 375 SB's a week). So sign up now and start earning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment