Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome

This is my very first blog and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Lindsey and I'm from Vermont (born and raised). I created VT Freebie Girl because I absolutely love receiving mail (bills don't count!) and finding outstanding deals.

My entire day revolves around my daughter, looking for freebies, and waiting for my mail carrier to arrive; I know there are many other people out there that do the same thing (probably more), so I created this page with the intention of helping them, making their lives just a little easier.

Over the past two years my page has slowly evolved, instead of just posting freebies, I post free samples, deals, coupons, instant win games, and on occasion product reviews.

If you have any doubts about what I do or what I post, be rest assured that I only post legitimate offers and if I find out that something is amiss, I remove the post.

If you are financially strapped, I am here to help. My husband and I went through a VERY difficult time financially (less then $500 income a month last year for over 6 months), so I understand what you are going through and I know it's tough. If it wasn't for my page I don't think we would've made it, using coupons, acquiring free samples, and winning prizes we were able to stay afloat and get by until my husband found a job.


So, please enjoy my site and check your mailbox for those freebies!

You can find me on:

Accomplishments:
  • 2012-Queen of Social Media BTV



Last updated June 29, 2013

1 comment:

  1. new to facebook. i absolutely LOVE free stuff. my mantra is "why pay when you can get it for free". i don't care who calls me a cheap skate. in this economy i don't have extra money. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete