Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 15


This is my week 15 Nurtrisystem post, some of you might wonder where did week 14 go? Well last week I had Thyroid surgery, so I wasn't able to write something up between the pain and the not being able to stay awake for over 10 minutes at a time. But I'm conscious this week so we're good to hook :)

I was a bad little girl this week when it came to staying on my diet, I'm not even going to lie, I went so far off the diet path, I couldn't see it with binoculars. I had to do a mini fast before my surgery and after the surgery I was in so much pain, that it had been 24 hrs since I'd eaten. Once the pain started to subside it was all soft comfort foods (potatoes, cake, bagels, Oreos saturated in Milk, etc). 

Now that I'm not in pain anymore and can eat regular foods it's back to my diet I go, I'm about 11 lbs from my goal weight and feel great. I had a stack of pants that I found a few months back, that were too small and guess what? Four out of Five fit me now! 

My new weight is 186.6, over a 3 lb loss from last weigh in, which means I've almost lost 25lbs! I'm going to try and be especially good, since my goal is so close, I want and NEED to get there, it's almost summer and I want to be able to enjoy it with my little girl and not be self conscious. Tune in next week for my next update :D



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

 

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8
End of week 10 weight: 192.8
End of week 11 weight: 190.6 
End of week 12 weight: 190.8
End of week 13 weight: 189.8 
End of week 14 weight: N/A
End of week 15 weight: 186.6

You can follow Nutrisystem on:


Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689




Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment