Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses


I received a bag of Candy Cane Hershey's kisses from Influenster to try and review at no cost to me. My opinion is my own and was in no way swayed.

Let me start off my saying, I'm not a huge fan of Hershey's Kisses and I'm not at all a fan of candy canes, BUT I am a fan of the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses.

They are made of white chocolate and crushed up candy canes, and oh my, are they yummy. They're slightly crunchy, while the two flavors mesh fantastically making a perfect holiday treat. I don't find the peppermint overwhelming since the white chocolate offsets it and evens the flavor out. Not really sure what else to write about them, but I would recommend them!

OH! And right now if you're lucky and can find them, Rite Aid has the Candy Cane Kisses 75% off making them a little over a dollar a bag ;) Merry #Kissmas!

P.S. The mint truffle kisses are to DIE for, bought 5 bags on clearance at Rite Aid.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment