Sunday, June 26, 2016

BarkBox Review

I have an almost 1 year old Pitbull mix and he's a chewer...I mean like bad, toys last MAYBE an hour around here. So, I thought I'd give BarkBox a try, see if I could find a toy that would last. While I really liked the idea of this subscription service it wasn't for us.

With BarkBox you get toys and treats for your lovable pet, you can choose what size your dog is, so you get the perfect products, if you like the items you received you can go back through their site and order more.


When you sign up using my referral link you get a free month box with subscription purchase. My free box came with
Slobbery SunflowersDingo the ScarecrowTrachea ChewNana's Natural Chicken JerkyDonuts Fried Dough Bites
My dog LOVED the treats, he destroyed the scarecrow in an hour, but surprisingly the flowers, which could be separated lasted a few weeks, he looked so cute carrying around flowers.

My second box came with:
Panda's Pocket KnifeDucky CharmsHalf Pig EarBungee Buddy Bear Pup Stream Snacks
Once again he loved the treats, but the toys were done within a day.


Subscription rates: 1 month is $29, 6 months it's $24 per month, the 12 month subscription is $20 per month, I chose the 1 year subscription and used a prepaid card that only had $30 on it. I know a little shady, but I didn't want to spend almost $30 on something my dog either wouldn't like or would destroy in a day, which is what happened. You can cancel your subscription at anytime, but if you choose the 1 year plan for the cheaper rate, it will charge you every month for a year even if you cancel, unless you use a prepaid card that had a limited amount on it.

My opinion of this box is good, I liked it, I just wish they had more durable toys. I would recommend it to dog owners, as long as they don't have destructive chewers like me.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment