I applied to review this product for my husband. I've personally never been a smoker, but he is an avid user and goes through a pack a day, which is VERY expensive at $8 a pack.
Green Smoke sent me the Pro Kit to try, which sells for $74. It came with:
- 3 Long-Lasting, Durable Batteries
- 10 Flavored Cartridges
- Green Smoke has 8 flavors to choose from AND you can choose the nicotine level (5 levels, from 0%-2.4%). Each cartridge lasts about a day for the average user.
- 1 USB Charger
- 2 High-Powered Adapters (Wall & Car)
- Deluxe Carrying Case
This product is very easy to set up:
- Just take a cartridge (the item that looks like a filter) out of the pack you want to smoke
- Screw the cartridge onto the battery (the white part of the cigarette; will come already charged), but be sure to do it lightly or else you'll strip it
- And that's it you're ready to smoke
To use, just inhale from the cartridge end and it will automatically turn on, the bottom of the battery portion will light up and you'll just continue to smoke it like a regular cigarette. Since it doesn't burn out like a regular cigarette, I can see people smoking more then they normally would. The average person will take 13-20 puffs.
If you need to charge the battery, it's also very simple, just screw the battery into the USB charger, then plug it in to wherever is the most convenient place: car, wall, or computer. Four out of five of the kits they sell come with a case, where you can store 2 batteries, 2 cartridges, and the USB charger for convenience.
A few random things:
- The vapor smells (to me) like fake maple syrup
- You CAN smoke these in public, it even comes with a card that state it's not illegal or harmful to others to smoke the e-cig
- This product is intended for use by existing smokers 18 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma
- 30 Day Money Back guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Life Time Hassle Free Warranty
- 5% off site wide using code: OfficialGSCoupon5
- 10% off Starter Kits using code: OfficialGSCoupon10
I would recommend the Green Smoke E-Cigarette, if you are actively trying to quit, my husband isn't ready to quit in his mind, so he's been mainly using this if he runs out of cigarettes and doesn't have money to buy a new pack. If you WANT to try this, but $74 is too much for you to experiment with, they sell kits for as low as $18.50. The replacement cartridges cost $12.99 a pack, but get cheaper if you buy them in "bulk". Green Smoke also has a Recycling program where you can earn free cartridges by sending in your used ones.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.