Are you a member of Influenster? Yes, well, good then, you know what it's all about. No? Man, you are missing out; take a seat, let me tell you about the awesomeness that is Influenster.
Influenster is a fantastic program, that is completely free, I probably wouldn't tell you about it if it wasn't because I'm a tight wad and I believe everyone should live as such *wink*. Anyway, you fill out little surveys on the things you enjoy most, beauty, fitness, etc. so that they get an idea of the things that they should send you, the logic behind it is that they want your opinion, and if they send you stuff you hate or have no interest in how are they to get it?
If you are one of the lucky ones, they will send you a VoxBox or a product assignment, please note not EVERYONE will get something (I usually receive something a few times a year). Who's chosen is based on the answers you've given in the surveys taken and the survey they have sent to you if you were in the running for the VoxBox. If you are chosen to receive something (whether box or product), Influenster will send it to you, you'll try it, they'll give you tasks to complete, and you'll have a certain amount of time to complete said tasks.
If you're in the top participants, you'll possibly even receive a bonus! I've gotten a bonus three times, one for Venus Razors, in which they sent me extra razorblades, the second for the Freeman Beauty campaign, where I received $300 in Freeman beauty products, and the latest a package from Hershey! (see pic below)
So, lets rehash:
- Influenster is a FREE program
- You have the possibility to receive FREE products (that you get to keep) for minimal effort
- The tasks are simple to complete (liking a brand on a social media site, posting pics, reviews)
- You have the possibility to be a top Influenster and receive bonus items, which are usually fantastic.
- I recommend it, really that should be all you need (I kid, but seriously...)
- Forgot to mention: Influenster also hosts Twitter parties, in which you can participate in and score some sweet prizes
- Oh, and they also have an InfluensterApp, but I have a not so smart phone, so I can't tell you much about that.
My favorite campaign was the Freeman Beauty Campaign. They sent me a coupon for a free Freeman Spa item, I went to Walmart to redeem it, I completed my tasks, AND I won $300 in Freeman Beauty products. Influenster is so simple, yet so rewarding.
I recommend Influenster to everyone, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!