Sunday, August 2, 2015

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Sign up for the Kellogg's Family Rewards and with a valid email you'll get bonus offers, free points, special offers, money-saving coupons, great-tasting recipes and so much more!


I've been a member of KFR for a few years now and it's just a great program. You earn points by purchasing the Kellogg brands you love, even if you don't buy Kellogg products you can still earn points by using the FREE codes they give out every now and then.

I recently exchanged my points for a $10 AppleBee's gift card, but in the past I've also gotten tote bags, books, and cereal bowls.

But that's not all! A few times a year they'll send me Shutterfly codes for FREE custom photo gifts (calendars, totes, photo books, mugs). And the coupon they email are great, I pair them with store sales and get fantastic deals.


FREE CODES: Let me know if any are expired
  • KFRLOVESPOPTARTS as of 9/16
  • PTS4CCLIPINISTAS as of 9/14
  • SAVINGSREWARDS4U  
  • KIDSLOVECOLORING 
  • SMOREKFRPOINTS4U as of 8/12
  • SCHOLASTICREADER as of 8/6
  • FREEPTSFREESTUFF as of 7/31
  • HOWITWORKS20PNTS  
  • KFRSHARETHANKS20
  • KFRTHANKYOU50PTS
  • KFRPOINTSTACULAR
  • THERESSOMUCH2LUV
  • POPTARTSAVENGERS     
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: