Sunday, June 5, 2016

Suave Kids Wild Watermelon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner Review

I had bought my daughter, Mary, Suave Kids Wild Watermelon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner because it was on sale and I had a coupon.


Mary has very thick hair, that I recently had bobbed because it's hard for her to manage. She's been using it for a few weeks now and every time I wash her hair...OMG the smell, it's AMAZING! It smells like watermelon Bubalicious. This shampoo is tear free, hypoallergenic, which is another reason why we use it, not just because I bought it on sale, shampoo in the eyes is the worst especially for kids.

When Mary gets a little older though I'll switch her to something better suited for her hair type, but for me...I may keep using her shampoo. This is where my actual review comes in.

During the long Memorial Day weekend, I had been doing A LOT of outdoor work in 90* heat, I was gross at the end of each day and would therefore take a shower. I was running out of shampoo and kept forgetting to bring more it in, so I used Mary's shampoo for those 4 days.

Now, my hair type is thick, but very fine. I very rarely find a shampoo that works with my hair, but I think I finally have with Suave Kids Wild Watermelon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and shiny, it's been ages since my hair has been this nice and all because of a KIDS hair product.

So, if you have fine hair like I do, I recommend Suave for kids, it's cheap enough to give it a try and comes in a few different scents and even comes in a 3 in 1 (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash) variety. You can find it just about anywhere (Walmart, grocery stores, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.), prices vary and are more expensive in the pharmacy stores and cheapest at Walmart at $1.88.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment