Monday, May 21, 2012

Klutch Club Review




Klutch Club was kind enough to send me Aprils Klutch Club box free of charge, to try and review. In no way did this influence my review or opinion on this product.
Klutch Club is a monthly subscription (like Birchbox or Julep), but inside the box you will find products to help you maintain or begin a healthy new lifestyle. April’s box contained: 

  • A detoxifying Yoga workout from MTV Power Yoga star, Kristin McGee
  • A brand new energizing drink product to kick-start your work out
  • Post workout coconut water hydration to replenish electrolytes
  • Soothing teas with plant based anti-oxidants to improve your skin
  • A cleansing organic deep-pore facial wash
  • Organic omega 3, flax and fish oil supplements in new flavors
  • Satisfying healthy snacks and nutritious treats
  • A gift from an organic yoga clothing company



Yesterday, I went to show my sister the awesome box I received and she tried taking some of my stuff, lol, she’s kind of a hippy, semi healthy person, so this was right up her alley. I’m not exactly a health nut (actually nothing near one), but I DO want to get in better shape, so I can be more actively involved with my daughter’s childhood, especially since summer is right around the corner.


Then today I watched this video: "From 300lbs to 140lbs: How Arthur Boorman Lost 160lbs with Yoga" http://bit.ly/MbLUUi and thought if a 300lb handicapped man could do yoga, I can too, so I will definitely be using the Yoga DVD that came in this month’s box. As for the other items that came my husband and I will split them, we have very different tastes in things, I like plain, somewhat bland food and he like the things with flavor, lol.


If you want to begin a healthy lifestyle I highly recommend this service, one of the biggest problems of a diet or an exercise routine is that people get bored and eventually quit or lose interest, but with the Klutch Club subscription you will receive something new and different in your box every month to help you in your healthy conquest. If you don’t have any interest in this, but have a friend who is starting out on a healthier path, you can always gift them a Klutch Club box.


Subscription rates range from $16 to $18 a month; use discount code: BrightPink at checkout to receive a 10% Discount. You will receive a box each month (depending on the subscription you choose) delivered to your door, with its contents worth $50 plus.  The best part is, EVERY month there will be something new and different in your box, you have the potential to be the first of your friends to try new healthy items and if you choose to review those items on the Klutch website, you can potentially earn a FREE box.



Once you become a Klutch Club member you will receive exclusive discount codes, gift cards, and promotions (found under the Members tab) to different online shops. Also, coming soon KLUTCHdollars: “Earn rewards on and off the KLUTCHclub website. You’ll earn KLUTCHdollars redeemable towards a free KLUTCH box for social media activities and surveys”.


This service has my stamp of approval for anyone looking to enhance or begin a healthy lifestyle.


Find Klutch Club on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment