Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Natural House Glassy Review



A few months back Natural House sent me Moppy (a mopping agent) to review and it worked so well, that I jumped on the chance to review another one of their products. The product they sent me this time was Glassy, a natural household cleaning product for glass.




Information about Glassy:

"Glassy Probiotic Glass Cleaner is a revolutionary new glass cleaner. Our professional strength formula powers through dirt, grime and germs while leaving a streak free sheen. Our probiotics continue to consume germs on the surface after you are done cleaning. Natural House is safe to use on any glass surface and leaves an ultra clean shine."

Cleaning made simple:
Glassy is easy to use, just aim and spray Glassy on the glass surface you intend to clean. Wait a few seconds for it to settle and then wipe clean.
I used it to clean the windows behind my sink, since they get splashed when doing dishes. I was going to clean my bathroom mirror, but it's still fogged up from the shower, I mean I will clean it, but it's going to have to wait a few minutes or er...a few days *cough* we'll see how things work out. Anyway, when I used Glassy it worked great! Everything wiped off easily and didn't even leave a streak or a greasy film! I'm so accustomed to products promising streak free, but not even coming close to it, I mean, I know I'm kind of cleaning impaired, but wiping glass clean isn't that hard, there's no reason products shouldn't work. Now that I've used Glassy I realize that the streaks and residue left behind from other products weren't because I didn't know how to clean correctly, it's because they didn't work like they were supposed to.



(Pictures to come, the ones I took didn't come out very well)

Here are the Benefits and Features of Glassy:

  • Leaves no Dulling Residue
  • Formulated to leave Streak-Free Sheen
  • Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while getting rid of odors at their source
  • Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Non-toxic
  • Biodegradable
  • Probiotic Cleaning Product
  • Convenient spray top nozzle
  • Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
  • Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
  • Contains no VOC’s* or other harmful chemicals, keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
  • Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces
  • Use weekly to promote a healthy and safe home

I recommend this product to anyone who is sick of streaks and residue caused by glass cleaning products that don't work like they promise. Glassy not only does what it promises, but it keeps working for a week after because of the probiotic formula, it's like having little maids scrubbing your windows and mirrors working 24/7 and who doesn't want that?

Follow Natural House on Facebook and Twitter

You can purchase Natural House products, which are natural household cleaning products, directly on their website or you can purchase Natural House on Amazon and use your free Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping

Natural House provided me their Glassy product to review free of charge, in no way did this affect my opinion on the product or the company.


*"Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids. VOCs include a variety of chemicals, some of which may have short- and long-term adverse health effects" (Sited from epa.gov)

No comments:

Post a Comment