Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Simple Cups Review


Simple Cups Review

I was given the opportunity to review a product called Simple Cups. Simple cups are EMPTY disposable K-cups for Keurig brewers. The idea of this products is just so simple and genius.

I received a 50 count box, which included 50 lids, cups, filters and holder. When I went to use them I was excited to find that they were so easy to use. All you have to do is drop a filter in the cup, fill it with the desired amount of coffee (YOU get to choose the strength of your coffee!), and press the lid down onto the top of the cup, until sealed. They give you a nifty little holder that you can place the cup in, so the cup doesn't get squished when you press it down (it does take a bit of pressure to seal it, so I can see why the holder is included).



Another great feature, besides the simplicity and the fact you can control the strength of your coffee, is that the cups are white, so you can easily write your name or what kind of coffee it is on them.



Simple cups would be perfect for someone who:
  • Has a Keurig in their office and want to bring coffee from home.
  • Freebie receivers, I know I get quite a bit of free coffee samples and usually end up giving them away because I have a Keurig, but now I don't have to; one sample sized bag can fill 6 of these cups half way.
  • Has a favorite coffee that's not yet available in K-Cup form 




I recommend these to anyone with a Keurig, whether at home or in office, they definitely get an A+ in my book.

You can buy Simple Cups on Amazon for $14.95 with possible free shipping or from their website for $14.99 with free shipping.

Follow them on Facebook and Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment