Saturday, October 12, 2013

Anti Allergen Laundry Detergent Review



I was given the opportunity to review Anti Allergen Laundry Detergent from The Ecology Works, which is a hypoallergenic laundry detergent with no dyes or perfumes.

This detergent was formulated for allergen suffers (hence the name) and it's all natural ingredients are designed to remove dust mite allergens, pet dander, molds, mildew and smoke. I recently moved and my old house had all of the above, so I wanted to give my clothes a fresh start and leave all the past smells there.



Usually before I use a detergent, I smell it first, because I don't want to use a stinky detergent that smells horrible, but because this detergent doesn't have perfumes in it, I wasn't sure what to expect, so when I took a sniff I was neither surprised nor appalled; it just had a chlorine like smell to it. When my laundry load was finished and dried, I was actually a little shocked when there was no chlorine smell at all, but a somewhat light floral smell. After reading Ecology Works website I found it was because of "Super Micelle Action," which is a long lasting odor neutralizer that leaves your washables Spring Fresh without the use of masking fragrances.

In my honest opinion this is a great product, while I personally don't have any allergies to judge if it helps with getting rid of allergens, I did have a odor problem with my clothes from my old house and this product did help neutralize them, giving them a nice floral scent afterwards.

So, if you or someone in your household does have allergies and have tried everything and nothing works, try this product, I read a few reviews on it and it seems to really work for people who had given up hope.

 Anti Allergen Laundry Detergent comes in a 40oz bottle and is priced at $15.95, it's highly concentrated, so there's enough detergent for 40 loads, just a half cap (1oz) is enough to wash a medium load of laundry!

You can find Ecology Works on:
Facebook
Twitter

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment