Friday, April 11, 2014

Tools4Wisdom 2014 Weekly Planner Review

 
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 





My family has had a lot going on in the past year and because of that I have to keep track of important appointments for myself, daughter, and husband; it seems like every day there's something one of us has to do. My wall calendar only used to have birthdays marked on it, now it's penned up with all these appointments I can barely keep track of. So, when I saw that there was an opportunity to review the Tools4Wisdom Weekly Planner, I jumped on it.

The Planner Features:
  • 2014 Calendar
  • Yearly and Monthly Goals Sections
  • Journal Pages
  • 1-year unconditional money-back guarantee
The Planning pages include:
  • 12 goal setting pages
  • 12-months weekly planner with 2-page/month goals pages
  • 2-page/month calendars
  • 2-pages/week planner journal pages

Click here to view the Full Weekly Planner


In all honesty, I find this planner to be a little overwhelming. This would be a better fit for someone more goal oriented, my goals are simply to go to my appointments. Every page has a section for goals or priorities, which I really have no use for, except to write down "Keep breathing" and "Don't freak out."

My likes:
  • Beautiful cover design
  • Very nice paper quality 
  • Frosted plastic to cover the front and back pages
  • Each day starts at 5am and doesn't end until 11pm
  • The pages in the back for notes are handy
  • The goal and priority portion is a neat concept

A few of my recommendations would be:
  • To extend the height of each block because there is only a narrow 1 1/2" block to write down what or where you need to be, which is only enough room to write about 4 words
  • To include a large blank area below each date, so that users can write down birthdays/important dates
  • Add a blank section to the bottom of each weekly page for plain notes, like if someone needed to write down an address to one of their appointments
  • Add a section in the back for addresses or phone numbers

In the end I would give this product 3 out of 5 stars because of the improvements I think could be made. Plus, as I said, it's overwhelming for me and I don't have use for most of the "extras" in the planner, but I can see a goal orientated person loving the hell out of this product.

I checked out the Mommy Planner and it's along the same lines as the Weekly Planner, but has blank areas at the bottom for Mom, Dad, and Kids goals, a section for a grocery list, a meal section, and a notes section. I think if I chose the Mommy Planner I would have been more satisfied with the product and would have bumped up the star rating.



Find Tools4Wisdom on:
 Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment