My friend was interested in trying Omega-3 supplements to see if it would help with the joint issues she suffers from, so I requested some on her behalf.
Here's what she said about it:
What I liked about this product was that it was easy to swallow, and did not upset my stomach at all or give me "fishy burps" or bad breath. I haven't taken the product long enough to notice an overall change in health, but I have hope that I will, in time, notice all the amazing benefits throughout my body.
I was very please with the detailed information as well on the packaging for this product, very informative, especially if someone has never taken fish oil or omega 3's before, well done.
What I didn't like about this product, was that it did smell quite terrible, as soon as I opened the bottle it was quite strong.
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
The recommended dosage of Omega-3s daily is at least 1000 mg (for pregnant women, it is even more crucial to get adequat daily doses). Omega-3 Supreme fish oil contains 1050 mg of Omega 3 per (2 softgels) serving.
Taking too much Omega-3 can have harmful effects, for example: increased bleeding risk, higher LDL/bad cholesterol, blood sugar control problems, and a "fishy" odor.
Satisfied customers say it over and over, take the pill at the same time(s) every day. Inconsistently taking this supplement will not reach the same potential, your body needs routine in order to properly put the nutrients to use.
By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
I was given this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review
Follow my blog with Bloglovin