- An itty bitty
- My daughter loved the itty bitty Olaf, it's cute and tiny, the only downside is that they're $6.95 each. Sold exclusively at Hallmark.
- Kiss Lashes and adhesive
- These looked great once I got them on (took a few tries). The adhesive is black, so when I put a little too much on, it just looked like liquid eyeliner. They were easy to take off, very minimal pulling, and the adhesive rubbed off easily.
- Pure Ice nail polish
- Went on very thick and smooth, I didn't even need another layer.
- A coupon for free Ore-Ida tots
- Who doesn't love tater tots? Especially free ones.
- NYC 24 hour eyeliner
- I love NYC makeup, it's inexpensive, but goes on great and doesn't irritate my eyes, like some of the more expensive brands do.
- Biscoff cookies
- YUM! That is all.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- Really helped me with my dry, chapped hands. I live in Vermont and the winters are harsh. Cetaphil helped moisturize them back to a normal skin texture, so I'm no longer a red spotted alligator. I also used it on some dry areas on my face and it worked great, no irritation.
I received everything listed above free of charge from Influenster, in exchange for my honest opinions.
If you're not a member of Influenster, join now, it's free!