Friday, February 5, 2016

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream Review


I live in Vermont, where the winters are dry and harsh, especially on skin. I also work as a document preservationist, the documents are usually filthy, touched by numerous unwashed hands for centuries, so I'm constantly washing my hands throughout the day. The results of a harsh winter and many hand washings? Chapped, spotted, dry hands. They hurt and become unsightly if left untreated for too long.

So, when I received Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream free of charge in exchange for my unbiased opinion from Influenster, I brought the sample to work. I keep it in my desk, so that after I wash my hands I can apply some to my skin.


Some of the perks to Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream are that it's non-greasy, which is great because leaving grease stains on irreplaceable documents is a big no-no, plus it absorbs and alleviates the burning feeling of dry skin rather quickly. It's also great for sensitive skin, I dab a little on my face now and then when I develop a dry, flaky area.

I'd recommend this Moisturizing Cream to those who need a little relief from the effects of dry skin.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment