Thursday, February 18, 2016

First Aid Kit Review

I requested to review a first aid kit from Protect Life. I'm the type of person who is paranoid something will happen, so it helps me rest easy when I have a first aid kit handy. The kit I keep in my car is just one I put together at home, so it doesn't have much in it; I plan to replace the one I made with the one I'm reviewing. 

The first aid kit from Protect Life is small, light weight, and packed to the brim in a sturdy canvas case. Since it's so small I plan to keep it under the front seat of my car, it probably could fit in some glove boxes, but mine is too jam pack with junk.

I didn't go through the description before I ordered it, so was pleasantly surprised to see how much was inside this tiny package. What you'll find inside:
  • Antiseptic cleansing wipes (6 pcs) 
  • Alcohol prep pad (10 pcs)
  • Butterfly closure strips (10 pcs)
  • Extra large adhesive bandage (4 pcs)
  • Adhesive bandage (25 pcs) 
  • Knuckle adhesive bandage (4 pcs)
  • Fingertip adhesive bandage (8 pcs)
  • Gauze swab (3 pcs) 
  • 1 Disposable cold compress 
  • First aid tape (1 roll) 
  • Cotton tip applicator (20 pcs) 
  • 1 Abdominal pad 
  • Disposable vinyl gloves (1 pair) 
  • 1 Slim rescue howler whistle 
  • 1 Button Compass Liquid filled 
  • 1 Moleskin blister relief 
  • 1 Triangular bandage 
  • 1 Emergency blanket 
  • 1 Glow stick 
  • 1 Disposable raincoat 
  • 1 Scissors 
  • PBT conforming bandage 5 x 3.6 cm (1 roll) 
  • 1 CPR face mask 
  • 1 Metal tweezers 
  • Eye pad (2 pcs) 
  • Elbow/knee bandage (2 pcs) 
  • Safety pins (4 pcs) 
  • Sting relief pads (2 pcs).
I would recommend this first aid kit to anyone who is looking for a kit for their car, boat, or saddlebags. It's also decently priced, especially if you go and try to buy all medical individually at a store.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment