The Ozeri Scale is super easy to set up all you have to do is pop in 4 AAA batteries, place it on a hard flat surface (do not use it on a carpet) and it's ready to go, best part is it automatically calibrates if you move it, so it will always be accurate! It comes with a tiny 3 page pamphlet, that I suggest you read, it has information in it that you should know, like:
"Store your scale in a clean, dry location at room temperature. Dust, dirt and moisture from humidity can accumulate on the weighing sensors and electronics, causing inaccuracy or malfunction."
I LOVE this scale, it's so sleek with it's thin glass design and extremely accurate, to where it rounds up to the nearest 100g and tells you your weight within .2 lbs (like 147.6 lbs)! I find it fun to weigh myself at night and then again in the morning to see how much weight I lost over night or weigh myself before and after I'm dressed to see how much my clothes weigh, it's like a high tech toy for me.
Here is some additional information:
- New scale uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in 0.2lb or 0.1kg increments.
- Object being weighed has to weigh more then 13.2 lbs for it to turn on or give an accurate weight
- Features a new wide screen LCD with xBright technology provides immediate and easy to read results.
- StepOn technology captures the precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Award-winning design features an over sized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass, with a convenient unit Button to switch between lbs, kgs, and st.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 4 AAA batteries for better performance (batteries included).
Find Ozeri on Facebook!
I was given the opportunity to review an Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale free of charge, in no way did this influence my view/opinion on this company or product.