Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 13



Week 13 on my Nurtrisystem diet went better then expected, I was able to lose 1 lb since last week, which puts me just slightly under 190!



Since I have changed my eating habits (i.e. not nearly as much sugar/a different type of sugar) I have noticed huge changes and I'm not talking about weight and body changes, I'm talking about my taste buds. I don't know if you remember my second Nutrisystem post where I said I had eaten an entire bag of Reese Cup Mini's that my husband bought me for Christmas before I started my diet, well guess what he did it again, he bought me A LOT of candy for Easter, 90% of it being Reeses products (yeah I know I'm still wondering if he grasps the concept of me being on a diet for the past 3 months...). While I didn't jump on them like they were going to disappear in  the blink of an eye (like I would have before my diet), I waited a day and was just like "Meah, there here and I want the peanut butter," so I opened one and took a bite and guess what? They were gross and I was mildly disgusted by them, after one bite it even gave me a small belly ache and left a horrible taste in my mouth. This isn't even the first time it's happened though, I ate a piece of cake a few weeks ago and after 3 bites I had a belly ache from hell.

Although I'm going to miss enjoying chocolate, I'm kind of relieved. Chocolate was a huge craving I used to have and if I didn't get that craving taken care of, I would eat everything in sight until I finally got what I wanted, obviously over eating in the end. Right now the only thing I've noticed I've been craving is salty type foods, like potatoes.

Not only am I thankful to Nurtrisystem for helping me lose weight, but for also kicking my habit, their chocolatey foods were like a Nicorette patch for me, slowly weaning me off and changing my taste for what I "had" to have.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8
End of week 10 weight: 192.8
End of week 11 weight: 190.6 
End of week 12 weight: 190.8
End of week 13 weight: 189.8 

You can follow Nutrisystem on:


Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689




Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment