Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 16

Week 16...There's nothing like losing 25 lbs and getting a new haircut. 

Not only did I pass the 25 lbs mark, but I chopped off 11" of hair (10" donated to Locks of Love). I feel fantastic right now and have been getting quite a few compliments, especially about wearing clothes that fit. Hey, in my defense it's hard to wear clothes that "fit" when you're self conscious about a giant roll showing, so it's easier just to wear baggy t-shirts that are shapeless and hide everything but the initial bulkiness. The only time I wear t-shirts (my husbands t-shirts) now are when I'm lounging around at home, when I leave the house I actually put decent clothes on that have shape.


Anyway as I was saying, I feel great. I went for a walk with my daughter to a playground a couple streets down and didn't get winded from the walk there or back, which is huge because last year, about half way there I would just want to stop and not want to go further and DREAD the walk back, especially knowing my daughter couldn't walk the whole way and I'd have to carry her. Now I'm confident I can do it and if I keep it up I'll be getting more exercise and more quality time with my daughter.

All I have to do now is keep on track, my goal weight is well in sight, 10.6 lbs to go and I'll be at my "comfortable weight." I'd LOVE to surpass my goal, but I'd be happy just reaching it. No longer do I dread stepping on the scale, I look forward to seeing my success each week; even if I gain a little, I know how far I've already come and how far I'm still willing to go.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

 
 
Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8
End of week 10 weight: 192.8
End of week 11 weight: 190.6 
End of week 12 weight: 190.8
End of week 13 weight: 189.8 
End of week 14 weight: N/A
End of week 15 weight: 186.6

End of week 16 weight: 185.6 

You can follow Nutrisystem on:



Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689

No comments:

Post a Comment