Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 18



This past week I was outside and doing something almost everyday (I have the lobster shoulders to prove it), that's why I'm disappointed to report that I've actually gained a pound this week (well this morning it was a pound, this afternoon it's .6 lbs). :(

I think I may know the cause though, bagels...Yep, bagels, I believe they are my kryptonite. For 3 days in a row I had an Onion bagel for lunch or dinner and that's about the time I started gaining the weight and I just can't seem to shake it off. Plus I was out all Saturday and ate fast food twice. For the past two days though I've been doing yard work and cleaning out our garage and still can't seem to get rid of that pesky pound, what's worse is my scale is being a tool. When I step on it, it will tell me I gained an extra pound, then I panic a little and step off, it will tell me it needs to clear, then I'll have to get back on and weigh myself again, and I "lose" that extra (extra) pound.

On a positive note, being outdoors has "cured" me of my sleeping issues. Before I couldn't get to bed until 1:30-2 a.m. and waking up at 10 a.m. now I'm getting to bed at 10-11p.m. and waking up between 8-8:45 a.m. which is a very nice change, it gives me more time to get things done and puts me in a better mood because it doesn't feel as if I've wasted my day.

Another positive...it's been 18 weeks since I've had ANY soda! It's going to be tough this summer though, during really hot days, when I want something crisp and ice cold. I've been craving Orange soda, since this nice weather (76*) started in VT. Oh! Maybe that's another reason I haven't been losing weight, I haven't been drinking as much water because I'm either to busy to think about it or just don't have access at the time.

Well no more bagels for me and more water, then hopefully next week I'll have a little loss to show because I plan to be outside and active as much as I can this summer, my daughter will help see to that :)

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8
End of week 10 weight: 192.8
End of week 11 weight: 190.6 
End of week 12 weight: 190.8
End of week 13 weight: 189.8 
End of week 14 weight: N/A
End of week 15 weight: 186.6

End of week 16 weight: 185.6 
End of week 17 weight: 184.8 
End of week 18 weight: 185.6 

You can follow Nutrisystem on:


Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment