Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bed of Nails Review- Nail A Healthier LifeStyle!


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I requested to review the Bed of Nails, mainly for my husband, he has all sorts of back problems and I'm always looking for something that has the potential of alleviating some of his pain.

The Bed of Nails Mat looks a bit like a torture device, it's not actually made of nails, but is covered with 210 acupressure plates, each covered with 42 rounded nails for a total of 8820 "nails" per mat. The mat is a decent size, it spans from my shoulders to my...ah... hind quarters, and I'm 5'4" the actual measurements are 16.5"x28.5" at 1" thick.


Bed of Nails is considered an excellent aid in self-treatment. How it works is similar to acupuncture, the pressure of the rounded nails against the skin helps the body release endorphins (the body's chemical that provides a sense of joy, energy and pain relief) and oxytocin, which makes you calm and relaxed. Everybody reacts differently to this product and results will even vary with the same person. If the Bed of Nails is used on a regular basis for a long enough period of time it may:
  • Improve circulation
  • Increase energy level
  • Reduce stress and anxiety
  • Alleviate headaches
  • Constipation...yeah I don't know, lol
  • Improve sleep and relieve insomnia
  • Relieves back pain
  • Relieve muscle aches and tension
  • Alleviate Malaise
  • Activate the parasympathetic nervous system
  • Improve heart rate variability
  • Benefit weight loss by reducing cortisol levels 
  • Cellulite -May reduce the appearance of cellulite by creating more blood flow to the area on which Bed of Nails is used, this can help break down the fat groupings which causes the cellulite's plumpish display. 
  • It's also known to help the body rid itself of toxins.
Yeah I know long list, my husband even rolled his eyes and said yeah right, sounds a little too good to be true. But you know what? I can see some of these benefits ringing true.

When I used the mat for the first time, I wore my shirt (the instructions say that might be wise, so that your body can get used to the "nails"), after a few minutes I started getting super relaxed and even started falling asleep while my husband was talking to me, I wasn't even tired before I laid down, I think I was actually stressed out and wound up at the time. When I finally peeled myself off the mat my entire upper body felt heavy and relaxed and even warm.

One of the best perks of the Bed of Nails is that it's completely safe and will always be there for you, no more reaching for a bottle of Advil that probably won't work or some prescription drug. You have the potential of being relieved of any of the ailments listed above by simply using it for at least 10-20 minutes a day (newer users might want to use it less until they get used to it), but there's also no harm in using it longer or even falling asleep on it, zero side effects to boot.  

Please note:  The Bed of Nails should not be used in case of skin disease, hemophilia or the intake of anticoagulants. If you are uncertain, always consult your doctor before use. Keep away from children 5 years of age and younger. 

The Bed of Nails products are made of non-toxic 100% recycled ABS plastic that is melted on to the fabric (no glue is used), 100% cotton (AZO cert, no synthetic during dye), foam is made of PU (no PAHS chemical). If you're interested they also sell a pillow version of this. You can choose to order either green or pink. The mats cost $50 and the pillow $30 on their website, but you can also find them on Amazon for possibly a cheaper price.

 

I would recommend this product to anyone, even if you don't have any of issues above, but if you do suffer and are tired of products or medicines that don't work, give this a try, it feels great and could really make a difference in your life

You can find Bed of Nails on their:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment