Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nestle Holiday Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Tis’ the season for holiday celebrations with festive treats!

As the year’s biggest holiday celebrations approach, moms are planning ahead for all of their entertaining, gift giving and decorating needs to ensure their friends and family’s favorite treats are available. Nestlé is here to help with an innovative, budget-friendly candy and recipes that will leave moms smiling and also have Santa skipping cookies and reaching for Nestlé candy!

Moms can kick off the holiday season with these unique products from WONKA, Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger that are all less than $10 and are great treats for gatherings and as thoughtful gifts.

Nestle sent me a few items and asked me to incorporate them into a holiday recipe, I'm going to be honest and say that the Nerd rope didn't make it longer then a day (husband ate it) and I was lucky the the Sweet Tart gummies made it until today.

I wanted to do something easy with the candy that I had left, so that my daughter could help me out, so what I did was...


  • Grabbed a bag of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix (it's hard to do things from scratch with a 3 year old, so I take the easiest way out).
  • Mixed it up according to the directions
  • Laid some flour out and flattened the dough on top of it
  • Handed my daughter some Christmas cookie cutters and let her have at it
  • Once she was finished, I popped the cookies in the oven
  • When they were done, I placed them on a cooling rack
  • I then heated up some Pillsbury frosting in the microwave for 15 seconds, so that it wouldn't tear the cookies up. Once the cookies were cool enough, I glazed the cookies with the heated frosting.
  • Then had my daughter place the Sweet Tart Holiday Gummies where ever she wanted on the iced cookies

    If you're looking for a fun holiday activity or don't have the money to buy everyone gifts, then bake! It's easy, relatively cheap, and you can use Nestle candy to spice things up a bit. Use the pictures below as inspiration :)


    Good luck, have fun, and Happy Holidays!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment