I was asked to write a review on a Herbal Essences product in exchange for a gift card to buy the product. The Walmart gift card and information have been provided by Herbal Essences.
The product I was asked to review is the Herbal Essences Naked Hair Care 4 Piece Set, which is a Limited Edition Walmart Online Exclusive that includes:
- Naked Volume Shampoo
- Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé
- Flexible Hold Spritzer
- Dry Shampoo
Descriptions and Benefits:
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
This set contains zero dyes, which will leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume.
As part of the review I was asked to post a video on the ordering process, which you will find below. Because I just ordered the product to be reviewed, I don't have an actual review or opinion on it yet, but there will be a review posted before January 10th.
Great news because I agreed to write this review, I'm allowed to host a giveaway for a $50 Walmart gift card, so one lucky fan can buy the Herbal Essences Naked Hair Care Set for themselves (as well as whatever other goodies they want with the extra balance). To enter use the Rafflecopter form below before January 15th for your chance to win, Good luck! Open to US residents only. a Rafflecopter giveaway