Friday, January 17, 2014

York Photo

Get a 4x6 softcover photo book for only $1 
plus $2.99 shipping from York Photo

Use code: FOURSIX at checkout

 York Photo

I have personally ordered a photo book from York Photo in the past and I LOVED it, it turned out so well, and I love the fact that there was plenty of room for 40 pictures and that I could add clip art to it! The shipping was extremely fast, it only took 3 days from the time I ordered it, until the time it arrived in the mail. 

These make great gifts, I give my dad one for Christmas every year :) Below are some pictures from my previous order.

Other offers:

  • $2 custom placemat, using code: TWOMAT
York Photo
  • $5 custom travel mug, using code: FIVEMUG
 York Photo
  •  $2 custom Valentine coffee mug, using code: LOVEMUG Expires Feb 10
York
  •  $3 Custom poster, using code: LOVEPOSTER Expires Feb 10

No comments:

Post a Comment