Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 4



So, I think it was my first post where I said I wasn't very fond of the Nutrisystem lunches, well last week I received my second shipment and I ordered (obviously) different lunches. I found that the Chicken Noodle soup is great and the Fudge Graham Bar is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You might be thinking how can you just eat a "bar" (of anything) for lunch and be satisfied with that and to be honest I don't really know how to answer that, but I'm totally satisfied with it. I actually have to pace myself when eating it by taking a few bites and putting it down because it is really filling. I've been eating a Fudge Graham Bar for the past 10 minutes and still have a quarter of it left! Oh and the taste, mmmmm, it tastes like a chocolate covered honey teddy graham, yum!



Weight loss for this week, ugh, I don't really don't want to talk about it. Yesterday I was down to 200.6 and somehow I weigh 201.6 today. Not sure went on there, since I was pretty active yesterday; I shoveled the driveway and took my daughter on a sled ride. I actually managed to drink all my water (64oz) and ate all the appropriate meals and snacks. The only explanation I might have for the slight weight gain, is that I ordered my food a little on the late side, so I pretty much went 3 days without any Nutrisystem meals.

That full 10 lbs just does not want to come off, I really wanted to dip below 200, but I guess there's always next week. Wish me luck at this rate I'm going to need it.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on FaceBook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!


Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6


You can follow Nutrisystem on:
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nutrisystem
· Twitter @Nutrisystem : http://twitter.com/Nutrisystem







Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689


Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

1 comment:

  1. Controlling calories and portions. Eating regularly is a healthy formula. You can stick to prepackaged meals and just add healthy foods.

    ReplyDelete