Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nutrisystem-Week 6


This post is going to be short and well not so sweet because I'm in a pretty foul mood, with a headache that doesn't want to go away, and the feeling that someone punched me in the chest. 

Week 6 of my Nutrisystem diet became the absolute worst week of my life, to the point where I'd rather be in labor for a straight week having contractions every minute, with no epidural...yeah that would be a lot better then the week I'm having. No, not because of the diet, but because of how things worked out so horribly with life in general.

So, yes, I did give into temptations, I ate Oreo cookies (not a whole bag like I wanted to though) and snacked on a lot of not wise food choices, extreme stress is not fun to begin with, but extreme stress when you're on a diet is even worse, I couldn't find any comfort food to gorge myself with, so I could just slip into a food coma and sleep through all of this mess.

In the end though, one positive thing happened, even though I strayed off my diet a little (mostly at snack times), I still managed to lose weight. This week I lost 1.4 lbs bringing my weight down to 198.2 a total of 12.8 lbs of weight loss, through the Nutrisystem diet program.




Valentine’s Day Special! From now through Feb. 14, lock in 40% off every order, plus get a FREE Chocolate Lovers Sampler!† Click for details: http://bit.ly/12nHn7E

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on FaceBook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!


Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2


You can follow Nutrisystem on:
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nutrisystem

· Twitter @Nutrisystem : http://twitter.com/Nutrisystem






Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment