Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 7

Week 7 of my Nutrisystem diet...hmmm what to say about week 7...well it was definitely better then week 6, my stress level has down sized incredibly, which I'm sure everyone in my household is happy about, lol.

As for the diet itself it went okay. I must confess though that I did over eat at my moms house and my stomach was not happy about that, I felt full and uncomfortable for hours after, when before my diet I would've probably kept eating and then had a snack when I got home, so that's a positive sign that my stomach is shrinking and I don't feel as though I have to keep eating to feel satisfied.

Another confession is that my husband bought me a small box of chocolates for Valentine's Day (lol, yes, even knowing I am on a diet) and I HAVE been snacking on them, but I've only eaten two a day. Before my diet I would've eaten one right after another until they were all gone. So, my eating habits have definitely changed for the better, which is great. I'm consciously thinking about what's going in my mouth instead of just filling my face until I'm not hungry.

This week, was not only less stressful, but I also managed to lose more weight. When I stepped on the scale this morning I weighed 196.2, 2 lbs down from last week for a total weight loss of 14.8 lbs in seven weeks.


Also! I received my 10 lb Nutribear today for my recent 10 lb weight loss, I'm already 3/4 of the way towards my 20 lb bear and I can't wait to get the little bugger =D



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2

You can follow Nutrisystem on:

· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nutrisystem


· Twitter @Nutrisystem : http://twitter.com/Nutrisystem




 
 
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment