Monday, May 26, 2014

Crave Naturals Detangling Brush Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

I've Reviewed a brush similar to the Crave Naturals De-tangling brush before (Knot Genie) and the one issue I had with the other brush was that it didn't have a handle. Which is why I wanted to try the Crave Naturals brush.




When it arrived, I took it out of the package and attempted to use it on my daughter, it was only an attempt because I'm pretty sure a portion of her hair had lollipop sticky in it, and as good as the brush claimed to be, it was not about to comb through that, lol. So, I waited and used it after her bath.


It worked just as well as the Knot Genie (see the pic below, they are essentially the same type of brush), but with the added bonus of a handle. It did snag on a few after bath tangles, but I just had to work slower through those. My daughter has VERY thick/long hair, so I have to brush slower through it anyway. As long as my daughter doesn't have some kind of food in her hair, the brush works even better on dry hair (I can usually brush it out twice as fast).


The Crave Naturals De-tangling brush worked well, just as I expected. It doesn't miss the tangles and worked through them gently, with minimal complaining from my 4 year old daughter; I have short/straight/fine hair and it went through my hair 5x's easier.

I would recommend it to anyone of any age, but please note, that after reading the reviews on Amazon I noticed that the people who had the most issues with it were those who had curly hair. Also just because it's a de-tangling brush and is said to work, doesn't mean that you should go rip-roaring through you or your child's hair and not expect pain or complaining, it should be used gently for the best results.

Benefits of the Crave Naturals De-tangling brush:

✓Use on wet or dry hair
✓ Use on extensions or wigs
✓ Minimizes breakage, split ends & hair loss
✓ Smooths the cuticle layer increasing shine
✓ Massage your scalp to promote hair growth
✓ Delicate on the scalp since it is 100% Beadless so it will not dig into the scalp
✓ Easy to clean

TRY RISK FREE! 
Crave Naturals is so certain you'll love this brush, they offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You can purchase the Crave Naturals De-tangling brush from Amazon, by using the link below or buy it from their website for $17.99 here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment