Friday, May 23, 2014

FREE Amazon App Credits- Offer Expired


Attention Android and Kindle users!



Earn FREE Amazon app credits when you download these FREE apps (get 200 Amazon coins each).
THEN download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ($6.99) once your Amazon coins have been applied and use the COINS you just received to pay for it and get another 2000 back in Amazon coins ($20)!

Even if you don't WANT any of these apps, download them anyway $23 in free app credits is worth downloading and then deleting them.


NOTE: If you have any Amazon promotional credit (NOT gift cards) be sure you check your balance before and then after you download Grand Theft Auto. It told me that I used my coins to pay, but subtracted the amount from my Amazon promotional credit, I have a message into Amazon about it now.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment