Thursday, May 29, 2014

Peanut Butter-Oreo Brownies Recipe

Peanut Butter-Oreo Brownies  
Recipe 

Here's a recipe for Peanut Butter-Oreo Brownies. I saw them online one day and stole the idea, didn't remember where I saw it, so I winged it and to my surprise they turned out awesome, like drool worthy. Another thing that surprised me, when these were done cooking and cooled, was that the Oreo cookie inside comes out soft. Anyway, Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • Box of brownie mix (I personally prefer Betty Crocker) or you could make them from scratch
    • And ingredients to make thus brownie mix (usually eggs, oil, and water)
  • Oreos
  • Peanut Butter (whatever brand you like, I used store brand)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

To make:

-Mix up the brownie batter

-Put a small layer of batter in the bottom of a muffin pan cup, I used liners, less mess easier to handle
-Slather some Peanut Butter on top of an Oreo cookie
-Put the Oreo w/PB on top of the brownie mix in the muffin cups
-Add another layer of Brownie mix on top of cookie

-Repeat with all the muffin cups for however many of these type of brownies you want

For normal sized muffin pans bake for about 24 minutes
or
For tiny muffin pans bake for 15-17 min 
(note normal sized Oreos won't fit in the mini dishes, 
so you'd have to break them up or use mini Oreos)


 You'll know they're ready when you can:

a) Smell them baking
b) Slide a toothpick into the brownie (off to the side to avoid the Oreo) and pull it back out. If it comes out clean then they're ready, if it comes out with brownie on it pop it back in the oven for a few more minutes


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment