Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 11


When I stepped on the scale this morning, I was ecstatic to find that I lost, drum roll please... 2.2 lbs from last week and even better, I've lost more then 20 lbs altogether!


I'm so happy right now and I feel fantastic! I went shopping over the weekend and bought a new pair of pants and a few shirts because my old jeans droop off me and, well, my old shirts are huge t-shirts that have zero shape. The end results of wearing clothes that fit and me having a better attitude, even paid off; when I went to pay for my sub from Subway a female came out of the back, looked at me, and said that I looked "absolutely stunning," which put me in an even better, more confident mood all that day :)

Another great piece of news is that my wedding and engagement ring fit again! I haven't been able to wear them in over two years, which was pretty depressing, not only to me, but for my husband, now we can both be happy.

But wait folks there's even more great news. Nutrisystem wants me to reach my goal weight and since my time with them is almost up, they have offered me another 3 months of food and resources at no charge. When I found that out I did a little happy dance and immediately called my husband to relay the awesome news.

If I keep up my weight loss I'll be ready for bathing suit weather in no time and not have to worry about covering up with baggy basketball shorts and XXL t-shirts. I can't wait, I'm actually excited for Summer now :)

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8
End of week 10 weight: 192.8
End of week 11 weight: 190.6

You can follow Nutrisystem on:


Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689


 

Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.


4 comments:

  1. How awesome! Very excited for you and the great job Nutrisystem is doing to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great progress, and I am sure you feel like a brand new woman!

    ReplyDelete