Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nutrisystem Week 9


I was a VERY naughty girl this weekend, when it came to food. My daughter turned 3 on Friday, so we took her out to dinner, while I was good and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich (I only ate half and saved the rest for the next days lunch), I was naughty by eating all my fries, I was having such a huge craving.

The next day she had a small party at a local pizza place and I totally had 3 slices, they were kinda small? They have really good pizza and I just couldn't resist, my will-power shield was very glitchy.

Then on Sunday she had another small party at my mom's and we all know that I have zero will-power with my mom when it comes to eating, so even though I ate before I went to her house to avoid temptation, I still had a chicken and biscuit and a couple mini cupcakes.

Like I said in the first sentence I was VERY naughty this weekend, but it's all out of my system now, I promise! Although I ran to temptation with open arms this weekend, the weight loss Gods were good to me and I still managed to lose 1.8 lbs bringing me down to 193.8 for a total weight loss of 17.2 lbs!

Lets see how well I can do this week, when I'm being a good girl.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Click here or send me a message on Facebook and I can send you a $30 coupon off your first order!

Start weight: 211
End of week 1 weight: 204.8
End of week 2 weight: 202.2
End of week 3 weight: 201.2
End of week 4 weight: 201.6
End of week 5 weight:199.6
End of week 6 weight:198.2  

End of week 7 weight:196.2 
End of week 8 weight: 195.6
End of week 9 weight: 193.8

You can follow Nutrisystem on:
· Facebook

· Twitter @Nutrisystem





Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689


Nutrisystem is providing my meals and resources free of charge, for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that Nutrisystem is working for you. I've thought about trying it myself. I saw that you also post freebies so if you want please check out my FB page. I post freebies and reviews there. Here's the link. http://www.facebook.com/ThePiecesOfSabrina

    ReplyDelete